2 bedroom villa for sale2b Priestfield Road, Newington, Edinburgh, EH16 5HH
- Beautifully-presented and spacious, two-bedroom, end terrace lower villa with gardens and a driveway, forming part of an impressive stone-built row of period townhouses.
- Located in Edinburgh's highly sought-after Newington area, just to the south of the city centre.
- Comprises a hallway, living room, kitchen, dining room, two double bedrooms, pantry/store room, utility cupboard, and a family bathroom.
- This period property features generous room sizes, tall ceilings, front facing bay window with working window shutters, ornate cornice-work and feature fireplaces.
- Further highlights include a modern fitted kitchen, contemporary lighting, gas central heating, and sash and casement windows.
- Externally, there is an enclosed rear patio garden with access to an external store, a lawn to the side with store shed, and to the front a lawn and a paved driveway.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing available on Sundays
Beautifully presented and spacious, two-bedroom, end terrace lower villa with gardens and a driveway, forming part of an impressive stone-built row of period townhouses. Located in Edinburgh's highly sought-after Newington area, just to the south of the city centre. A shared vestibule reception hall is shared with the villa above and open to the main hall with period mosaic flooring. Set to the front a highly impressive public room with hardwood flooring. The dining is to the rear and includes a feature fireplace, whilst the kitchen and second bedroom are set off. A modern fitted kitchen includes a 5 ring range style cooker with stainless steel splash-back and canopy, plus an integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. The pantry and utility store are set off the kitchen, as is a door to the rear garden. Spacious bedroom one is set off the hall with a built-in cupboard/wardrobe with ornate cornice-work. The bathroom has a side aspect window and is fitted with a traditional style three piece suite including a mains shower above the bath. Newington lies roughly two miles south of the city centre, and provides a number of local amenities for everyday needs, offering a variety of specialist shops, and a vibrant atmosphere of bars, restaurants, and cafes. The popular Cameron Toll Centre also offers a selection of high-street shops, and a Sainsbury's superstore. A convenient location for Edinburgh University, The Royal Infirmary and the Scottish Parliament, there are also many open green-spaces including Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat, Blackford Hill and The Meadows together with the Royal Commonwealth Pool, formerly a venue for the Commonwealth Games. Well-regarded schooling is available at all levels within the area, and a regular public transport service provides easy access to and from the city centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7939870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.