2 bedroom flat for sale39/33 Pilrig Heights, Pilrig, Edinburgh, EH6 5FD
- Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, fifth-floor flat, set in a modern, factored residential development.
- Located in the popular Pilrig area, north-east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower, a second double bedroom, and a family bathroom.
- Features include a well-proportioned floorplan, a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, double glazing, gas central heating, and excellent storage provision including a walk-in store room.
- The development also provides a communal fitness suite, lift service, landscaped grounds, secured entry system and underground parking.
- Washing Machine and Dishwasher will be included within the final sale of the property.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing Sunday 2-4pm
***CLOSING DATE SET FOR WEDNESDAY 20TH SEPT @12***Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, fifth-floor flat, set in a modern, factored residential development, located in the popular Pilrig area, north-east of Edinburgh city centre. A generous hall space gives access throughout, including to a walk-in store/box room, and features wood-effect contemporary flooring and the secured entry system handset. The living room has ample space for lounge and dining furniture and spot lighting fixtures. A modern fitted kitchen includes stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer, integrated lighting, washing machine, dishwasher and an integrated fridge/freezer, gas hob and canopy. The master bedroom includes two built-in wardrobes, and wood-effect flooring; whilst a private en-suite shower room has a fitted suite, shaver point, and cubicle with mains mixer. Bedroom two also features wood-effect laminate flooring and and spot lighting fixture. A family size bathroom is set internally off the hall and is fitted with a contemporary suite including a shower head for the bath. Pilrig is a popular residential area just north of the Edinburgh city centre, and adjacent to the Leith and Bonnigton districts. A high amenity area, there is extensive range of convenience, specialist shopping and supermarkets located on Leith Walk. The Shore also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst both the Omni Centre and Ocean Terminal complex have many high-street names, restaurants, gyms, and multi-screen cinemas. There are numerous public parks and squares, the expansive Leith Links, Pilrig Park, and The Water of Leith. There are a number of nurseries, primary schools and secondary schools in the area, whilst highly-frequent bus services are available from Leith Walk, and there good road links including the A199 and A900.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7822540. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.