10 bedroom house for saleKilkhampton, Bude, Cornwall
- Grade II Listed 19th century 4 bed Georgian Rectory with far reaching views.
- Adjoining self contained 2 bed two storey annexe (currently let out on a holiday letting basis).
- Two storey stone built 1 bed holiday letting cottage.
- Detached two storey 3 bed upside down barn conversion.
- Set in mature and well planted walled gardens of 2.46 acres.
Old Rectory and holiday letting cottages within walking distance of the village facilities. Views towards Dartmoor and Bodmin. Easy access onto the A39 Atlantic Highway to explore the North Cornwall coastline. 3 miles from the National Trust beach of Sandy Mouth.
Grade II Listed 19th century 4 bed Georgian Rectory with far reaching views. Pevsner attributes the design of the house to Giles Gilbert Scott, but this is probably inaccurate. Scott worked on the restoration of the parish church in 1858-1860, so could have no stake in the original conception, which is much earlier in the century, but might have advised on the extension now described as the Curate's Wing, which would appear to be contemporaneous with the works at St. James'.
Adjoining self contained 2 bed two storey annexe (currently let out on a holiday letting basis). Two storey stone built 1 bed holiday letting cottage. Detached two storey 3 bed upside down barn conversion. Potential to convert triple garage into an additional holiday letting cottage subject to the necessary consents. Set in mature and well planted walled gardens of 2.46 acres.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60919436.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAR130069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Holiday Complexes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.