3 bedroom detached house for saleNew Road, Sutton Bridge, Spalding
- Character Property built Circ 1914
- Mature and Generous Gardens
- Lounge, Dining and Garden Room
- 3 Bedrooms with Ensuite and Family Bathroom
- Kitchen with Walk in Pantry, Laundry Room and Utility Area
Detached Character Residence built circa 1914 set on a mature and generous garden. Located in a non estate position with accommodation comprising: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Pantry, Laundry Room, Garden Room, Utility Area, Cloakroom, 3 Bedrooms, Ensuite and Family Bathroom. Garage.
Detached Character Residence built circa 1914 set on a mature and generous garden. Located in a non estate position with accommodation comprising: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Pantry, Laundry Room, Garden Room, Utility Area, Cloakroom, 3 Bedrooms, Ensuite and Family Bathroom. Garage with off road parking. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the character of this property.
with half glazed entrance door, built in meter cupboard, radiator, understair recess with window to side, understair storage cupboard. Stairs to first floor, telephone point.
Lounge: 14' 1" excluding bay window x 11' 10" min to chimney breast ( 4.29m excluding bay window x 3.61m min to chimney breast )
with attractive fireplace with grate set on marble heath, gas living flame fire. Bow window to front with sash windows, double radiator, TV point, picture rails, corniche and attractive centre rose. Display units to either side of the fireplace.
Dining Room: 11' 8" x 8' 10" min to chimney breast ( 3.56m x 2.69m min to chimney breast )
having attractive working fireplace with hearth, half glazed doors to garden room, double radiator, picture rail, ornate ceiling rose.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 15' 8" x 9' 5" ( 4.78m x 2.87m )
with extensive range of shaker style units at base and wall level with display ends. Breakfast bar with rolled edged worktops, attractive tiling to back splash. Two standard stainless steel bowls with mixer tap over, double width extractor hood over range style cooker. Window and door to garden room, recessed lights, pelmet lighting and telephone point.
Walk In Pantry:
having fitted shelving, window to side, ceiling light, two original meat safes.
Laundry Room: 10' x 5' 9" ( 3.05m x 1.75m )
having window to side, plumbing for automatic washing machine. Worcester Bosch Combination Boiler. Pedestal wash hand basin.
Garden Room: 18' 7" x 7' 7" ( 5.66m x 2.31m )
of brick and timber glazed construction with door to garden, door to kitchen, half glazed door with side panels to dining room. Tiled floor.
Utility Area: 6' 1" into cupboards x 9' 11" ( 1.85m into cupboards x 3.02m )
having ceramic sink on brick pillars, Wall to wall sliding door cupboard for storage. Skylight window and further window to Garden Room. Tiled floor.
with low level WC, wash hand basin, window to rear. Ceramic tiled floor.
First Floor Landing:
with staircase from Entrance Hall, attractive coloured glass arched window to side, loft access.
Bedroom 1: 11' 1" x 12' 7" max into chimney breast ( 3.38m x 3.84m max into chimney breast )
with window to front, telephone point, double radiator, picture rail.
with shower cubicle, vanity unit including close coupled WC with matching storage cupboard. Tiled splash back, tiled walls, sash window to side, towel rail.
Bedroom 2: 11' 6" x 8' 10" min to chimney breast ( 3.51m x 2.69m min to chimney breast )
(currently used as a study) having sash window to rear, double radiator, picture rail. Ornamental fireplace with hearth.
Bedroom 3: 9' 10" x 9' 7" max into recess ( 3.00m x 2.92m max into recess )
having sash window to rear, picture rail, radiator.
with panelled bath, wash hand basin and low level WC. Window to front, Tiled splash back.
The property is set in a mature and generous gardens having a large selection of plants. To the front of the property is a small foregarden with driveway to side leading to Timber Garage 20 ft x 10 ft with eave storage, window to rear, double doors, power and light. Picket fencing with handgate giving access to the rear garden. The garden is divided into areas. To the immediate rear of the property the garden has a circular patio Timber Workshop/ Shed. The middle section has lawns with raised vegetable beds, border with large selection of plants. The last garden again is laid to lawn with attractive seating area, borders with variety of plants and trees. The garden is a particular feature of this property.
From the Market Place, Long Sutton turn right and continue to Sutton Bridge, continue through the village turning left into New Road. The property is found on the right hand side of the road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60920558.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LST103041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Long Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.