4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDuncombe Avenue, Plymouth
Sold STC £120,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- FOUR BEDROOM
- SEMI DETACHED
- FRONT & REAR GARDEN
- NO CHAIN
- DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER & WC
- CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
OFFERS IN THE REGION OF £130,000. Four bedroom semi detached property, benefiting from a downstairs shower, front and rear gardens, open plan kitchen diner and quiet location. The property is perfect for both investors and first time buyers! please contact us on 01752367232 to arrange a viewing!
OFFERS IN THE REGION OF £130,000. Situated in a popular quiet location this four bedroom semi detached property is perfect for a variety of buyers. The property comprises an open plan entrance, downstairs shower room with w/c and hand basin, separate lounge with front facing window, open plan kitchen diner with patio door leading to the rear garden. Upstairs the property comprises a family bathroom with heated handrail, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, second bedroom with rear facing window, third bedroom with rear facing window and a fourth bedroom with built in wardrobe space. The property also benefits from a level front garden and three tiered rear garden. Close to many local amenities such as shops schools and local bus routes this property must be viewed! Contact us on 01752367232 to arrange a viewing today!
Lounge 11' 11" x 11' ( 3.63m x 3.35m )
Front facing double glazed window. Wall mounted radiator, television and telephone points.
Kitchen/diner 25' 9" Max x 10' 11" ( 7.85m Max x 3.33m )
Rear facing double glazed window. Open planned kitchen/diner with fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces. White sink and drainer, electric oven and gas hob with overhead cooker hood. Combination boiler, gas fire with surround, partly tiled and lino flooring. Patio doors leading to rear garden.
Side facing double glazed window. Shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC, tiled walls.
stairs leading to first floor with front facing double glazed window. cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 10' 11" ( 3.71m x 3.33m )
Front facing double glazed window. Wall mounted radiator and fitted wardrobes. laminated flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" Max x 10' 11" ( 3.68m Max x 3.33m )
Rear facing double glazed window. Wall mounted radiator and laminated flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' x 7' 8" ( 2.74m x 2.34m )
Side facing double glazed window. Wall mounted radiator, built in wardrobes and laminated flooring.
Rear facing double glazed window. Bath with overhead shower, vanity sink and low level wc. heated rail towel, partly tiled walls and laminated flooring.
Front Garden - South facing garden with stoned area.
Rear Garden - Three tier, patio area, stoned and a lawned area. a outside storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60920564.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX103097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.