3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleJames Street, Devonport, Plymouth
- END TERRACE
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MASTER ENSUITE
- NO CHAIN
- 100% OWNERSHIP CAN BE PURCHASED
- DOUBLE GLAZING & CENTRAL HEATING
- REAR GARDEN
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA
£69,000 40% SHARED OWNERSHIP. Three double bedroom end terrace townhouse, popular location close to many local amenities, master ensuite, downstairs w/c, family bathroom, large kitchen diner, separate lounge, two tiered low maintenance rear garden. You can also purchase 100% ownership at £172,500!
£69,000 40% SHARED OWNERSHIP. Situated in a popular residential area, close to many local amenities such as shops, schools and bus routes this three double bedroom town house is perfect for a family. The property comprises an entrance hall with doorway leading to a large fitted kitchen diner, downstairs w/c and patio doors leading to the rear garden. The first floor comprises a lounge with electric fireplace, family bathroom and third double bedroom with front facing double glazing. The second floor comprises a master bedroom with ensuite and second double bedroom with rear facing double glazing. The property also benefits from a two tier low maintenance patio rear garden. You can purchase 100% of the property at £172,500, please contact us today to arrange a viewing on 01752367232.
Front facing double glazed window. Wall mounted radiator.
Low level wc, wash hand basin with partly tiled walls. wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 14' 9" x 12' ( 4.50m x 3.66m )
Rear and side facing dual aspect double glazed windows. Gas fire, wall mounted radiator, television, telephone points.
Kitchen/diner 30' 4" Max x 12' Max ( 9.25m Max x 3.66m Max )
Front and side facing double glazed windows. fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units and roll top work surfaces. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric oven and gas hob with over head cooker-hood. wall mounted radiator and plumbing for a washing machine.
Stairs leading to first floor. Airing cupboard housing the boiler which is linked to the solar panels.
Bedroom One 14' 1" Max x 12' Max ( 4.29m Max x 3.66m Max )
Front facing double glazed window. Fitted wardrobes, wall mounted radiator, television points.
En Suite - Shower Room
Side facing double glazed window. Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level wc. Extractor fan, shower point and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 11' 2" ( 3.66m x 3.40m )
Rear facing double glazed double glazed, wall mounted radiator, television point.
Bedroom Three 12' x 8' 5" ( 3.66m x 2.57m )
front facing double glazed window. Wall mounted radiator, television and telephone points.
Side facing double glazed window. Bath with overhead shower. Wash hand basin, low level wc with partly tiled walls. Extractor fan, shaver point.
Stairs from cellar to first floor. wall mounted radiator.
Patio area steps down to further patio area with gate to shared access lane.
Solar panels bought and paid for with property.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60920573.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX103107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.