2 bedroom apartment for saleSt Georges Park, Burgess Hill
Guide Price £330,000
- High End Top (Second) Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lounge/Dining Room
- En-suite to Master
- Allocated Parking
- Quiet and Secure Location
- Over 60's Retirement Property
This LUXURY first floor apartment with plenty of amazing benefits such as full use of an INDOOR SWIMMING POOL and spa forms part of this recently built PRESTIGIOUS RETIREMENT development offering two double bedrooms, an ensuite shower room, lounge/dining room and fitted kitchen,
EXCLUSIVE FIRST FLOOR purpose built retirement apartment situated in a quiet and secure location on the AWARD WINNING St George's Park development with an indoor SWIMMING POOL and a SPA fully available to the residents.
This property benefits from approximately 250 acres of private gardens that include a well stocked fishing lake as well as this there is a twenty-four hour concierge service, video entry telephone system and CCTV monitoring. There are many amazing advantages of owning this apartment such as also being able to use a restaurant, a bowling green, a shop, a games snooker room, a bar, a treatment suite, a gym, a hairdressers, a library, a concert hall, allotments, a mini bus service, guest rooms, a croquet lawn and a three acre lake.
Lounge 17' @ Max x 16' 6" @ Max ( 5.18m @ Max x 5.03m @ Max )
Kitchen 11' 7" @ Max x 7' 8" @ Max ( 3.53m @ Max x 2.34m @ Max )
Master Bedroom 16' 1" @ Max x 12' 5" @ Max ( 4.90m @ Max x 3.78m @ Max )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 11' 1" @ Max x 8' 3" @ Max ( 3.38m @ Max x 2.51m @ Max )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUH103045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Burgess Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.