2 bedroom flat for saleMoyser Road, Furzedown, SW16
- Stunning reception room with French doors to garden
- Modern kitchen with gas hob
- Two large double bedrooms, neutrally decorated
- Stylish bathroom with heated towel rail
- Impressive large private garden with steps up to the flat
- Private side entrance away from the rest of the property
Peacefully located within the popular area of Furzedown, minutes from a selection of amenities, a unique two bedroom ground floor garden flat with a private entrance leading straight into the paved split-level garden.
Furzedown is situated between Tooting Broadway, Tooting Bec and Streatham which all provide many shops, bars and restaurants as well as recreational grounds at Tooting Bec Common, and road links to the south.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 992023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.