4 bedroom detached house for saleLlandegla, Wrexham
Withdrawn from Market £645,000
- Beautifully Presented Detached Farmhouse, One Bed Apartment And Two Bed Chalet
- Ideal For Equestrian Use Having Stable Block With Three Looseboxes And Tack Room
- Approximately Seven Acres Of Gardens And Land With Countryside Views
- Picturesque Setting Of Llandegla, Which Is Rural Without Being Remote
- Stone Outbuilding, Ideal For Conversion Given The Usual Planning Permission
- Garage, Barn, Five Brick Built Pigsties, Five Goat, Sheep, Pig And Chicken Runs
- Main House Has Four Beds, Three Reception Rooms And Two Bathrooms
- Easy Commuting Distance To Chester, Wrexham and Manchester Areas
- Character Property
- EPC Rating TBC.
Full descriptionA beautifully presented detached farmhouse set in approximately seven acres of land, ideal for equestrian use, with separate one bed apartment, garage, large barn, stable block with three looseboxes and tack room, five brick built pigsties and stone outbuilding, which is ideal for conversion given the usual planning permission and separate two bed chalet with own road access, garden and parking. The property is situated in the picturesque rural setting of Llandegla and benefits from extensive views over open countryside. whilst being within easy commuting distance of Chester, Wrexham and Manchester areas. The main house briefly comprises entrance hall, kitchen/diner/snug, living room, utility, downstairs shower room, family bathroom, four bedrooms and loft room with extra storage. The property has been sympathetically modernised retaining many original character features. This is an idyllic family home which simply must be viewed to fully appreciate the accommodation, adjoining land and outbuildings. EPC Rating F 38. Council Tax Band E.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60922787.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6478346. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams Estates, Ruthin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.