2 bedroom terraced house for saleBartley Wilson Way, Cardiff
Sold STC £180,000
- AUDIO TOUR & HOME ID AVAILABLE
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern kitchen
- Allocated parking space
- Downstairs W.C
This fantastic TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM mid terraced property in a gated development. The property comprises of entrance hallway, MODERN KITCHEN, living room, DOWNSTAIRS W.C, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Rear garden is mainly to laid lawn with access leading to allocated parking spaces.
Living accommodation comprises:
Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, low maintenance rear garden and allocated parking spaces.
Entered through front door, fitted storage cupboard, under stairs storage cupboard with plumbing available for appliances, stairs rising to first floor, power points, door leading to:
Living Room 13' 4" x 12' 7" ( 4.06m x 3.84m )
Entered from entrance hall, radiator, power points, double glazed PVCu sliding patio doors to rear leading to rear garden.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 6' 4" ( 2.77m x 1.93m )
Modern fitted kitchen with heat resistant work surfaces, integral oven with gas hobs and cooker hood over. Ceramic splash back, Integral fridge freezer, stainless steel sink and drainer, power points, extractor fans. Double glazed PVCu window to front.
Two piece suite comprising in white; W/C and wash hand basin. Radiator, extractor fan.
Airing cupboard with all mounted gas boiler, access to loft.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 7' 4" ( 3.84m x 2.24m )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator, power points, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 8' 1" x 7' 4" ( 2.46m x 2.24m )
double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points, fitted storage cupboard.
Three piece suite comprising in white; W/C, wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower and tiled surrounding. Heated towel rail, extractor fan.
Low maintenance rear garden mainly laid to lawn, side access to allocated parking spaces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60923042.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTN105931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Canton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.