6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrowning Road, Worthing
Sold STC £440,000
- Large Semi-Detached House
- Six Good Sized Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking for Two Cars
- Popular 'Poets District' area
- Spacious Family Home
SUPERB POTENTIAL!! A fantastic and extremely spacious Six bedroom semi-detached house in a popular family location in Worthing. This large house has a lot going for it including off road parking and the opportunity to put your own stamp on your own home.
The house is situated in one of Worthing's most delightful locations. It is situated between Worthing mainline station and Worthing seafront making in not only easy to get into town and down to the seafront but also extremely easy to commute out of Worthing. The area also gives for superb local schools and being in the catchment of 'Thomas A Becket' schools.
This Property is set over Three Floors, giving room for Six Bedrooms all of which are great sizes, Multiple Family rooms and Bathrooms gives the ideal home for a Large family.
Additional Benefits include a Good sized garden and a Driveway with parking for Multiple Vehicles, an early internal viewing is highly recommended.
Door to Front, Understairs Cupboard, Radiator, Phone Point
Lounge 15' 6" x 15' 2" MAX ( 4.72m x 4.62m MAX )
Double Glazed Bay Window, Radiator, TV Point, Fireplace
2nd Lounge 13' 7" x 10' 5" ( 4.14m x 3.18m )
Double Glazed Patio Doors, Radiator, TV Point
Kitchen/ Diner 18' 3" x 8' 9" ( 5.56m x 2.67m )
Is fitted with a range of Wall and Base units, Sink/ Drainer, Electric Cooker, Plumbing for Washing Machine, Space for Fridge/ Freezer, Larder, Tiling, Single Glazed Window
Utility Room 2' 11" x 4' 3" ( 0.89m x 1.30m )
Plumbing for Washing Machine, Window
Stairs from Hall, Stairs to Second Floor, Door to Separate Toilet, Door to Shower Room, Stained Glass Window
Wash Hand Basin, Shower Cubicle, Window, Part Tiling
Bedroom One 15' 2" x 11' 10" ( 4.62m x 3.61m )
Double Glazed Window, Wall Lights, Radiator
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 7' 8" ( 3.63m x 2.34m )
Double Glazed Window, Radiator
Bedroom Three 13' 9" x 10' 5" ( 4.19m x 3.18m )
Double Glazed Window, Radiator, Understairs Cupboard
Bedroom Four 12' 3" x 8' 11" ( 3.73m x 2.72m )
Window, Radiator, Wash Hand Basin, Phone Point
Bedroom Five 14' 2" x 11' 1" ( 4.32m x 3.38m )
Velux Window, Storage Eaves, Radiator, Walk in Cupboards
Bedroom Six 15' 1" x 11' 7" ( 4.60m x 3.53m )
Velux Window, Eaves Storage, Radiator
Wash Hand Basin, Bath, WC, Radiator, Velux Window
Mainly Laid to Lawn
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60923045.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CWO106982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.