2 bedroom character property for saleBridgetown, Dulverton
- Ever Popular Exmoor National Park
- Semi Detached Period Cottage
- Two Bedrooms - Shower Room - Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating - Enclosed Garden
- Off Road Parking - Garage
Situated within the popular Exmoor National Park, in a south west facing position with lovely views across the Exe Valley. This well presented two bedroom semi detached period cottage offering charm & character throughout whilst benefitting from oil fired central heating, garden & garage/workshop.
Situated within the ever popular Exmoor National Park, in a south west facing position with lovely views across the Exe Valley. This well presented two bedroom semi detached period cottage offering charm & character throughout whilst benefitting from oil fired central heating, garden & garage.
Stable Front Door
With tiled flooring, radiator, doors to
Shower Room 6' 3" x 6' 3" ( 1.91m x 1.91m )
Window to side, low level WC, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled flooring, heated towel rail, extractor unit.
Sitting Room 11' 10" x 11' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.61m )
Two windows to front with window seat, wall light points, radiator, night storage heater, period fireplace with multi fuel burner, door to
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 12' 2" x 11' 10" ( 3.71m x 3.61m )
Window to front, a range of base and wall units, worktop surfaces, inset stainless steel sink unit, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge, space and plumbing for washing machine, laminate wood flooring, oil fired Royal Rayburn, part tiled surrounds, built in understairs cupboard, staircase rising to first floor landing.
First Floor Landing
With fitted carpet, doors to
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 7' 7" ( 3.81m x 2.31m )
Window to front, fitted carpet, built in bed, wall light points, radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 11' 6" ( 4.09m x 3.51m )
Window to front, fitted carpet, radiator, night storage heater, access to roof space, fitted wardrobe/cupboard, built in airing cupboard with immersion heater, door to
Window to side, panelled bath with shower unit over, part tiled surrounds, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, vinyl flooring, shaver point, heated towel rail, extractor unit.
The property is approached via a driveway offering off road parking for 2 cars & leads to the timber garage. Pedestrian gate to the side gives access to an enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn with flower & shrub beds, pathway leading to the front door. There is a stone garden store, wooden shed & a pedestrian gate giving access to the front of the property.
Large Garage/workshop 22' 8" x 16' 5" ( 6.91m x 5.00m )
With double doors, 9' high.
Bridgetown is a small village nestling in the Exe Valley within the Exmoor National Park, approximately 5 miles to the north of Dulverton. The nearest shop is about two and a half miles away at Winsford, and we also understand that there is a small shop at a nearby caravan park (5 minutes walk). Bridgetown also has a very good pub called the Badgers Holt and parish church.
Council Tax Band: B
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60923105.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MIH103817. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Minehead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.