4 bedroom detached house for saleEpping Road, Roydon
- 'Chocolate box' thatched character cottage
- Approaching 1/2 acre gardens
- Lounge & separate dining room
- 3rd reception room/ 4th bedroom
- Ground floor shower room & cloakroom
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Oil fired central heating & cavity insulation
- Possible ground floor annexe
- Garage & ample parking on long own drive
- CHAIN FREE
A most attractive 'chocolate box' detached cottage with a Norfolk reed thatched roof, enviably situated in its own delightful grounds extending to nearly 1/2 acre with open countryside to one side. The cottage has 3 bedrooms on the first floor and a 4th bedroom or 3rd reception room on the ground floor. There is a good size garage and ample parking on the long gravel drive. CHAIN FREE.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60924287.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6908206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Wallace Estate & Letting Agents, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.