3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOldfield, Honley, Holmfirth
Sold STC £375,000
- GUIDE PRICE £375,000 - £390,000
- Stunning Three Bedroom Character Cottage
- Packed With Character & Charm
- High Specification Fixtures & Fittings
- Gardens, Panoramic Views And Driveway
GUIDE PRICE £375,000 - £390,000
PRICED TO SELL! PACKED WITH CHARACTERFUL FEATURES AND OOZING CHARM IS THIS STUNNING THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED COTTAGE OFFERING A HIGH SPECIFICATION THROUGHOUT.
GUIDE PRICE £375,000 - £390,000
PRICED TO SELL! The property is located in Honley, a large village in West Yorkshire, It is situated near to Holmfirth and Huddersfield in the Holme Valley. Honley has a good range of shops, restaurants, local amenities and excellent schooling. A good bus service operates locally.
Situated in an enviable position in the semi-rural hamlet of Oldfield, this spectacular cottage offers breath-taking long distance panoramic views.
This beautifully presented family home provides spacious accommodation briefly comprising front and rear entrance porches, spectacular dining kitchen, spacious lounge; opening to a second reception room, a utility room and a utility room/cloakroom on the ground floor. To the first floor are three double bedrooms and a luxurious high specification four piece house bathroom.
Externally the property boasts a well presented lawned garden with original stone walling and a substantial flagged driveway.
Enter the property into the porch. Having a tiled floor, a door leading to the lounge and two dual aspect feature arched windows.
Lounge 17' 7" max in to recess x 16' 1" ( 5.36m max in to recess x 4.90m )
A superb, characterful room, boasting flagstone flooring, character beams, double glazed mullioned windows with stone sills, built-in shelving and cupboards, wall mounted lights and a radiator.
The focal point of the room is a wonderful fireplace, housing a log burner. Open plan to the second reception room.
Second Reception Room 14' 7" max x 14' 4" ( 4.45m max x 4.37m )
A carpeted room with recessed spotlighting, a feature radiator, a double glazed window to the side elevation and two double glazed skylights. Doors lead to the utility room/cloakroom and to the cellar. The room leads through to the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 22' 7" x 12' 4" max ( 6.88m x 3.76m max )
An impressive room, boasting an excellent range of wall and base units with solid granite work surfaces and a one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated appliances include a fridge freezer, dishwasher and electric range with double oven and extractor fan and hood.
The room has a double glazed window to the side elevation, tiled flooring, character beams, two radiators and recessed spotlighting. Double doors lead to the side porch and a second set of double doors lead to the garden.
Utility Room / Cloakroom 8' 9" x 7' 5" max plus door recess ( 2.67m x 2.26m max plus door recess )
Fitted with a low level WC and a pedestal wash hand basin. The room has tiled flooring, a useful cupboard, a radiator, space for a washing machine and a tumble dryer, an opaque window to the rear and recessed spotlighting.
Landing 10' 7" max including stairs x 17' 10" including dresser ( 3.23m max including stairs x 5.44m including dresser )
A beautifully presented carpeted L-shaped landing, boasting a bespoke built in feature dresser, a feature radiator, a character beam and mullioned double glazed windows to the side. Doors lead to three double bedrooms and to the house bathroom.
Master Bedroom 22' 7" x 12' 5" ( 6.88m x 3.78m )
A particularly good sized carpeted bedroom. Light cascades in through the dual aspect double glazed windows to either side and the feature arched window with windows to either side. The room has character beams and two radiators.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.63m x 2.72m )
A well presented, carpeted bedroom with a radiator, exposed beam and mullioned double glazed windows to the side elevation.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 8' 8" ( 3.68m x 2.64m )
A carpeted double bedroom with an exposed beam built in cupboard radiator and mullioned double glazed windows to the side elevation.
House Bathroom 10' 6" including shower x 7' 1" ( 3.20m including shower x 2.16m )
Fitted with a suite comprising a Victorian style bath, walk-in shower unit with rain head shower, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. The room has recessed spotlighting, vinyl flooring, useful built-in cupboards, a feature radiator, an exposed character beam and a mullioned double glazed window to the side elevation.
To the side and front of the property is a crossgate leading to a flagged driveway.
The privately enclosed, well tendered gardens comprise a good sized lawn and borders housing trees, plants and shrubs, with drystone walled boundaries.
The property commands fabulous far reaching views towards Castle Hill and beyond
Leave Holmfirth via Victoria Street and turn right on to Huddersfield Road. At the crossroads, turn left onto Lower Hagg Road and bear right onto Oldfield Road. Continue to the junction with Miry lane. The property is situated at the junction with Miry Lane and is identified by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60925205.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.