Land for saleSOUTH CHEAM
- A large detached 3 storey house with adjoining first floor flat/annex with independent access.
- The house and annex provide well-proportioned accommodation in need of some updating.
- Highly sought after residential setting with an impressive broad frontage. Wonderful mature grounds extending to about 1.4 acres.
- Sweeping carriage driveway with parking for a large number of vehicles leading to a detached garage - approximately 45' by 10'.
- A particular factor in attracting exceptional demand levels is the outstanding reputation of much of the local schooling. There are a number of academically high performing secondary schools. Th...
- There are also several very popular and often oversubscribed Primary schools including Cuddington Croft, St Dunstan's C of E, The Avenue, Cheam Fields and St Cecilia's Roman Catholic Pre...
- Cheam Village is within about a third of a mile, with a mainline station, varied bus routes and a vibrant mix of cafes, restaurants and local shops including Waitrose and Sainsbury's. Local...
- Leisure amenities abound with many Health & Fitness Centres (including David Lloyd & Nuffield Health) plus superb golf courses at the RAC, Walton Heath, Cuddington, Banstead Downs, Kings...
- There are numerous local parks and scenic spots within the borough, many with interesting historic associations. These include Nonsuch Park in Cheam with the adjoining open spaces of Warren Farm...
- There is access via the A217 towards Central London and also south for the London Orbital M25 (Junction 8) linking with the wider motorway network, Heathrow & Gatwick International airports ...
A substantial detached character house set within a plot of approximately 1.4 acres offering exceptional scope for improvement and featuring versatile accommodation including the option of an independent annex. Superbly located in a highly sought after residential setting, within about a third of a mile of Cheam Village and mainline station. The large plot size may also offer the potential for development subject to obtaining all necessary planning consents.
- 13' x 6' 6''
- 13' x 13'
- 9' 9'' x 8' (Max)
- 7' x 5' (Max)
- 12' x 11' 3''
STEPS TO CELLAR AREA
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- 23' x 9'
- 45' x 10' (Approx)
OVERALL PLOT SIZE
APPROXIMATELY 1.4 ACRES
PLUS LOWER LANDING
with airing cupboard, store cupboard, and door to secondary staircase
- 19' 6'' x 14' 6''
- 20' x 14' 6''
- 12' 9'' x 11'
- 6' 8'' x 6'
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
- 20' x 6' 9'' (Max)
- 16' x 14' 6''
- 16' 6'' x 10' (Max)
- 8' 6'' x 8'
- 6' 3'' x 6' 3'' (Max)
ENTRANCE LOBBY WITH STAIRCASE TO:
- 12' 9'' x 11' 9'' (Max)
- 13' x 13'
- 6' 6'' x 6'
- 17' x 11'
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- 6' x 5' 6''
- 14' 9'' x 6'
- 16' x 9'
- 19' 6'' x 14' 5''
- 11' x 7' 9'' (Max)
with storage cupboard, understairs cupboard, and secondary staircase
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60925700.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5410941. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.