3 bedroom terraced house for saleCounty Road South, Hull
Sold STC £120,000
- GUIDE PRICE £120,000 - £130,000
- Stunning House in Sought After Location
- Open Plan Lounge/Dinning Area & Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms (En Suite to Master) & Ground Floor Family Bathroom
- Gardens & Off Street Parking
A lovely property located in the ever popular area of County Road South with modern decor and off street parking - view now to avoid disappointment!
A beautiful mid terrace home located in the ever popular residential location of County Road South. The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, large lounge and dining area, a good sized modern fitted kitchen leading to the downstairs bathroom and large rear garden. To the first floor are three good sized bedrooms with the master benefiting from an en suite. To the rear of the property is the garage and hard standing area providing parking. Overall this is a stunning property and offers fantastic living space!
County Road South is situated just off Willerby Road in West Hull, with an array of local amenities close by and excellent transport links to and from the city centre.
With double glazed door to the front.
Lounge 12' 3" x 12' 3" ( 3.73m x 3.73m )
With double glazed window to the front, feature fire place with brick surround and inset gas fire, radiator, television point and telephone point.
Dining Room 15' 3" x 9' 2" ( 4.65m x 2.79m )
With double glazed window to the rear, open plan with living room and a radiator.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 9' 11" ( 3.18m x 3.02m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with splash back tiling sink and drainer unit, oven, hob, extractor fan, integrated washing machine, radiator, exit door to rear garden and double glazed window to the rear.
Ground Floor Bathroom
With double glazed window to the rear, partially tiled, bath with mixer taps, mains shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator and storage cupboard housing boiler.
With stairs from the ground floor and loft access.
Bedroom 1 10' 6" x 13' 9" into window ( 3.20m x 4.19m into window )
With double glazed window to the front, built in sliding wardrobes, radiator and television point.
With double glazed window to the front, partially tiled, wash hand basin, low level wc and towel radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 7' 5" ( 3.33m x 2.26m )
With double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 5" x 7' 10" ( 2.26m x 2.39m )
With double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area, parking for two cars and hard standing.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60926390.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.