4 bedroom detached house for saleSpringfields Close, Colden Common, Winchester
Sold STC £439,995
- Extended Detached House
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Family Bathroom, En Suite, & Cloakroom
- Integral Garage & Off Road Parking
- Private Landscaped Rear Garden
- Desirable Colden Common Location
Located in the desirable village of Colden Common, this beautifully presented and extended four bedroom detached house is positioned in an idyllic setting and offers a wealth of spacious accommodation maintained to a high standard including the additional sitting room, driveway and garage.
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer for sale this exceptional detached home located in a favourable part of Colden Common. The house boasts a wealth of accommodation and is very deceptive in its appearance. The ground floor accommodation consists of a welcoming entrance porch, cloakroom, spacious living room, further sitting room, dining room and a re-fitted kitchen.
The first floor comprises of four well proportioned bedrooms each fitted with wardrobes, master en-suite shower room and a main family bathroom.
Outside, there is a landscaped rear garden with paving, lawned and established shrubbery, and boundary fencing. There is off road parking available to the front of the property.
Nearby amenities are within walking distance, and local bus stops along Spring Lane and Main Road connect to Winchester City Centre. We highly recommended a viewing to fully appreciate the space and privacy offered.
Living Room 15' 11" Max x 15' 7" Max ( 4.85m Max x 4.75m Max )
Dining Room 9' 7" x 9' 6" ( 2.92m x 2.90m )
Sitting Room 12' 9" Max x 12' 3" Max ( 3.89m Max x 3.73m Max )
Kitchen 14' 8" Max x 9' 7" Max ( 4.47m Max x 2.92m Max )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 8" Max x 10' 5" Max ( 4.17m Max x 3.18m Max )
En Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 8' 4" ( 3.23m x 2.54m )
Bedroom Three 9' 4" Max x 9' 3" Max ( 2.84m Max x 2.82m Max )
Bedroom Four 8' 4" x 6' 2" ( 2.54m x 1.88m )
Integral Garage 17' 8" x 8' 2" ( 5.38m x 2.49m )
Off Road Parking
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60926393.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCR103997. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.