3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHamlands, Winterbourne Steepleton, Dorchester
Offers in Excess of £200,000
- End Terrace Property
- Three bedrooms
- Cul de Sac location
- Downstairs WC
- 5 Miles from Dorchester
This peaceful END OF TERRACE property is located in a CUL-DE-SAC in Winterborne Steepleton. With THREE BEDROOMS and a recently FITTED KITCHEN this property is a MUST SEE!! A LARGE CONSERVATORY on the back of the house is a relaxing spot which leads to the low maintenance back garden.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer this three bedroom end of terrace property, located in Winterborne Steepleton.
The village name derives from its site next to a seasonal winterbourne stream and from having a stone church steeple which is one of only three medieval stone spires in the county.
With two reception rooms, a large conservatory and a cloakroom on the ground floor and three first floor bedrooms and a bathroom, this property must be seen. To the outside the property is set behind a large grass area giving the feeling of space and quiet, whilst the back garden is low maintenance, but well appointed.
With a low-level W.C. and wash hand basin.
Living Room 13' 3" x 11' 7" ( 4.04m x 3.53m )
This bright room has a picture window to the front aspect allowing plenty of light in. Whilst accessible from the entrance hall the property also benefits from direct access to the :-
Dining Room 10' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.07m x 2.87m )
With space for a six seater table and a dresser unit, this room also benefits from patio doors into :-
Conservatory 15' 11" x 8' 4" ( 4.85m x 2.54m )
A wonderful space 'bringing the outside in'. A quiet space for reflection set into the well maintained garden.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.91m x 2.84m )
Recently re-fitted and benefiting from a large window overlooking the garden, there is a wealth of cupboards and work surfaces.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 12' 6" ( 4.14m x 3.81m )
A double bedroom with large window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" max x 8' 7" ( 4.14m max x 2.62m )
A spacious bedroom with a large window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 9' 4" ( 2.90m x 2.84m )
The third bedroom has a dual potential as either a guest bedroom or a study.
Bathroom 9' 5" x 5' 6" ( 2.87m x 1.68m )
Recently re-fitted with a double shower cubicle, low flush W.C. and wash hand basin
A well looked after outside space, in keeping with the surrounding properties. Mainly laid to lawn, with inset flower borders and a concrete path leading to the front door.
With a raised decking area and established flower beds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60926405.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRR102681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.