2 bedroom apartment for saleSt Stephens Road, Norwich
Guide Price £225,000
- Bespoke two bedroom first floor apartment
- Set in freshly renovated Edwardian property
- High ceilings throughout
- Luxury kitchen, bathroom & en-suite
- City Centre location
GUIDE £225,000 - £250,000
A luxurious and bespoke two bedroom first floor apartment in located in this freshly refurbished City Centre property.
The property boasts smooth plastered high ceilings, bedroom one with luxury en-suite bathroom and family shower room. There is a sizable second bedroom, impressive open plan lounge / dining room with a bespoke fitted kitchen. The property has sash windows with secondary double glazing, a spacious well lit hallway, gas fired central heating and a range of built in appliances in the kitchen. An early viewing is essential to fully appreciate this bespoke apartment.
Entrance door shared with apartment 3 only and stairs to the first floor landing.
Private Entrance Hall
Fitted wall lights and ceiling lights.
Family Shower Room
With a suite comprising mains fed shower, wash hand basin and low level WC with sash window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 11' 5" narrowing to 10' 8" x 9' 1" ( 3.48m narrowing to 3.25m x 2.77m )
Sash window to the side aspect.
En-Suite Shower Room
With a suite comprising panelled bath with main fed shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC with ladder radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 7' 10" ( 2.87m x 2.39m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Lounge / Dining Room 14' 7" x 10' 10" ( 4.45m x 3.30m )
With high ceilings, two sash windows to the front aspect with newly installed secondary double glazing, further window to the side aspect and acoustic air vent.
Kitchen 7' 2" x 6' 2" ( 2.18m x 1.88m )
Fully fitted range of eye and base level beige gloss fronted units with fitted worksurfaces, inset sink unit, built in fridge, streamline dishwasher, built in electric hob and electric oven, up stands, grey tiled splashbacks and sash window to the side aspect with secondary double glazing.
This property has excellent views of the former Norwich Hospital Chapel. The property is located within the very centre of Norwich, between Kingsley Road and Grove Road.
This property has no parking, but is parking available nearby, for example in St Stephens NCP car park on a yearly basis subject to fee's etc.
The property is formed of three apartments only.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60926417.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.