1 bedroom apartment for saleSt Stephens Road, Norwich
Sold STC £159,950
- No onward chain
- Freshly completed one bed upper floor apartment
- City Centre location
- Set in refurbished Edwardian property
- Luxury kitchen & bathroom suite
CENTRAL CITY LIVING IN ITS ABSOLUTE FINEST! A superb and very spacious one bedroom second floor apartment located within a handsome Edwardian property that has been freshly refurbished into three individual and unique apartments.
The property offers accommodation comprising entrance hall with stairs to second floor landing, double bedroom, family bathroom, large lounge / dining area leading to a bespoke kitchen. This property has many superb and impressive features including smooth plastered ceilings throughout, an exceptional double bedroom as well as an outstanding living area which is double aspect with sash windows to the front and side aspects. There is a quality refitted kitchen with gloss units, grey tiling and a range of built in appliances. Further benefits include oak doors, luxury bathroom suite and an entrance shared with one other property only. The property has been specially converted and has outstanding views straight across the road toward the former Norwich Hospital chapel and is located within easy access of all that Norwich City Centre has to offer. AN early viewing is essential for this property being sold with no onward chain.
Entrance door shared with apartment to only. Stairs to:
Private entrance door and stairs to second floor accommodation with entry phone system, access to loft space and thermostat controls.
Bedroom 16' 10" narrowing to 10' 10" x 13' 7" ( 5.13m narrowing to 3.30m x 4.14m )
With window to the side aspect, built in eaves storage cupboard, strip wood doors and further double doors leading to utility cupboard with plumbing for washing machine.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with shower over and fitted shower screen, wash hand basin and low level WC with extractor fan and chrome radiator.
Lounge 18' narrowing to 17' " x 9' 1" ( 5.49m narrowing to 5.18m x 2.77m )
With sash windows to the front aspect with views over the former Norwich Hospital chapel, sash window to the side aspect (all with secondary glazing) and open through to:
Kitchen 9' 7" x 5' 6" ( 2.92m x 1.68m )
Fully fitted range of beige gloss eye and base level units with worksurfaces over, stainless steel sink unit, built in electric hob and oven, grey tiled splashbacks, built in streamline dishwasher, cupboard housing boiler and built in fridge with window to the side aspect an wall mounted acoustic air vent.
The property is situated within easy reach of the very centre of Norwich and is located opposite the former Norwich Hospital site overlooking the former chapel. The property has no or off road parking, but there is parking available in Chapelfield and the RCP car park on Queens Road.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60927032.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.