4 bedroom detached house for saleDunston Drive, Hessle
- Lovely Four Bedroom Detached House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Four Bedrooms (Master with En Suite) & Family Bathroom to the First Floor
- Drive Way to the Front & Integral Garage
Spacious detached family home with 4 bedrooms and situated in the lovely village of Hessle - view now to avoid disappointment!
This spacious family home is situated on this lovely brick set cul de sac. Offering generous living accommodation, a well appointed fitted kitchen and utility room, separate lounge and dining room and cloak/wc. With four good size bedrooms (master with en suite) and a family bathroom to the first floor. There is plenty of off street parking, garage and a lovely rear garden with open aspect. Well presented and maintained throughout - this property must be viewed!
Dunston Drive is located directly off Ferriby Road in the ever popular village of Hessle to the west of the city. Hessle is complimented with a large array of local amenities, schools and excellent transport services to and from the city centre. Also situated within easy reach of the A63/M62.
Lounge 19' 5" into bay x 11' 7" ( 5.92m into bay x 3.53m )
With double glazed bay window to the front, fire place with gas fire, radiator, television point and wood grain effect flooring.
Dining Room 8' 11" x 12' 10" ( 2.72m x 3.91m )
With double glazed patio doors, radiator and television point.
Kitchen 17' 3" x 9' 9" ( 5.26m x 2.97m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with tile surround, sink and drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob, extractor fan, radiator, tiled flooring, door to utility room, double glazed window to the rear and exit door.
Utility Room 7' x 7' 6" ( 2.13m x 2.29m )
With a range of wall and base units, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, boiler and exit door.
With stairs from the ground floor and a cupboard.
Bedroom 1 7' 10" to wardrobe fronts x 13' 5" ( 2.39m to wardrobe fronts x 4.09m )
With double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
With double glazed window to the side, shower cubicle with mains shower, wash hand basin and low level wc.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.58m x 2.82m )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator, television point and wood grain effect flooring.
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 6' 11" ( 2.64m x 2.11m )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator and television point.
Bedroom 4 8' x 7' 8" ( 2.44m x 2.34m )
With double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
With double glazed window to the side, bath with mixer taps, mains shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator and partially tiled.
Drive way to the front and pebbled area providing further off street parking.
Rear garden mainly laid to lawn with a summer house.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60928178.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.