16 bedroom detached house for saleMusbury, Devon
Offers in Excess of
- Detached Grade II Listed 19th century 4 bedroom farmhouse.
- Detached 3 bedroom residential cottage.
- 4 holiday letting cottages.
- Cobble Courtyard with access to games room and guest laundry.
- Gross turnover year ending July 2016 of £71,491.
- 3 further stone barns with potential for further conversion into cottages.
- Set in landscaped and well planted gardens.
- In all about 4.2 acres including paddock and woodland.
- Website www.littletrillcottages.com
Little Trill is an established business and has been in the same ownership since 2006 and currently use a national agent being Cottages 4 You, which is part of the Wyndham group and also couple this with their website being www.littletrillcottages.com. The cottages are dog and children friendly and the business is not VAT registered. Gross turnover year ending July 2016 of £71,491.
The present owner has just started using AirBnB.
The cottages are on the approved list for accommodation by River Cottage HQ which is located ½ mile away.
On site there are three stone barns which have the potential to be converted into extra holiday letting cottages subject to gaining the relevant planning consents.
Trading information can be provided to bona fide purchasers.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TMC160038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Holiday Complexes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.