6 bedroom detached house for salePensilva, Liskeard, Cornwall
- Located 1 mile from the village of Pensilva with local amenities.
- Detached 4 bedroomed farmhouse including such features as beamed ceilings and open fireplaces.
- The house has been extended but needs to be finished internally.
- Single storey 1 bedroom holiday letting cottage.
- Ground floor 1 bedroom holiday letting apartment.
- Former offices which have potential to be converted into additional holiday letting cottage.
- Set in mature gardens with a stream running through the farmhouse rear garden.
- Separate 4½ acre paddock with timber stable block, tack rooms and agricultural barn.
- Website www.woodview-cottages.co.uk
The property has been in the same ownership since 1996 and the holiday cottage and apartment are let out via a national agent, being Cottages 4 You and are promoted via their website being www.woodview-cottages.co.uk. The business is not VAT registered and the separate paddock is let at £300 per calendar month as an equestrian smallholding. The gross turnover in tax year 2014/2015 from the cottage lettings and the paddock was £14,000.
The former offices have the potential to be converted into an extra two storey 1 bedroom holiday letting cottage subject to gaining the relevant planning consents. The new cottage would have the potential to be inter-connected into Mowhay Cottage if required. Trading information can be provided to bona fide purchasers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60928814.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TMC160047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Holiday Complexes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.