1 bedroom flat for saleSalusbury Road, Queens Park, London
- 1 allocated car parking space per apartment
- Ground floor storage room per apartment
- Lift to all floors
- 2.6m ceiling height on first and second floor
- Up to 3.7m ceiling height on third floor
- New 250 year lease
Brand new first floor one bedroom flat (723 ft2).
Quantic House is situated within a quiet courtyard development on Salusbury Road, Queens Park. The development comprises twelve individually designed one and two bedroom apartments each benefitting from allocated car parking and a storage room.
All apartments have lift access, underfloor heating, utility cupboard, video entry phone, designer kitchen and bathroom and a 10 year building warranty.
Living room CGI from flat 4, bedroom CGI from flat 9.
Lounge/Kitchen - 7.13m x 5.67m (23'5" x 18'7") -
Bedroom 1 - 2.85m x 3.96 (9'4" x 13'0") -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60928871.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26416123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dutch & Dutch, West Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.