2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Maltings, Lichfield, Staffordshire
Sold STC £159,950
- Well presented second floor apartment in exclusive residential setting
- Convenient for Lichfield cathedral city centre amenities including rail and bus travel
- Secure entry system to communal hallway
- Large private hall with deep store cupboard
- Impressive open plan lounge and kitchen
- 2 double bedrooms and large luxury fitted bathroom
- Allocated parking space and additional visitor parking
- No upward chain - ideal for first time buyer or investor purchaser
Enjoying a pleasant location within easy reach of Lichfield cathedral city centre amenities, this second floor apartment offers an ideal opportunity for either a first time buyer or investor purchaser. With two good double bedrooms and an impressive open plan lounge and kitchen area, the apartment is well presented throughout and benefits from gas fired central heating. Available with no upward chain the property is well placed to take advantage of Lichfield's city centre amenities including the city railway and bus stations, together with shopping and leisure facilities. Early viewing is strongly encouraged.
Property ref: 121_863_4157952
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60928967.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4157952. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.