4 bedroom detached house for saleMagdalen Road, Wanborough, Swindon
Sold STC £340,000
- Four Bedrooms
- Garage & Gardens
- Viewing Recommended
A STUNNING four bedroom detached house situated in a popular location of Wanborough. Offered to the market with a cloakroom, study, lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, four bedrooms one with en -suite, family bathroom, garage and gardens. AN EARLY VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
A detached house situated in the sought after location of Wanborough. Comprising: Entrance hall, cloakroom, study, lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, master bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms, family bathroom, garage and gardens. The property further benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. NO CHAIN
Double glazed door to front. Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Double glazed window to front. W.C. Wash hand basin. Part tiling. Radiator.
Study 6' 11" x 10' 4" Max ( 2.11m x 3.15m Max )
Double glazed window to front. Telephone point. Radiator.
Lounge 14' 11" x 13' ( 4.55m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to rear. Electric fire place. Television point. Telephone point. Double doors giving access to dining room. UPVC door giving access to conservatory. Radiator.
Dining Room 11' 3" Max x 8' 5" Max ( 3.43m Max x 2.57m Max )
Open plan dining room and conservatory. Tiled flooring. Radiator.
Kitchen 12' 1" Max x 8' 6" ( 3.68m Max x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front. Door giving access to side. A range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Splash back tiling. Integrated dish washer. Space for gas or electric cooker. Cooker hood. Space for fridge/freezer. Cupboard for washing machine and storage space.
Conservatory 13' 1" Max x 9' 5" Max ( 3.99m Max x 2.87m Max )
Brick base UPVC double glazed conservatory. Patio doors giving access to side. Tiled flooring. Electric heater. Ceiling fan.
Bedroom One 9' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.02m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear. Double built in wardrobes. Telephone point. Radiator.
Double glazed window to side. W.C. Wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Part tiling.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.02m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear. Television point. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' x 10' 3" ( 2.44m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 9" x 7' 1" ( 2.67m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Double glazed window to front. W.C. Wash hand basin. Bath with mixer taps and shower over. Fully tiled.
Path to entrance door. Laid to lawn. Gated side access to rear. Shrub borders.
Enclosed rear garden. Paths to paved patio area to rear of garden Side access to rear. Tree and shrub borders. Mainly laid to lawn.
Located in a block. Up and over door. Door to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60929498.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STC108221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon T C. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.