Commercial Property for saleFore Street, Beer, Seaton
Withdrawn from Market £175,000
- Traded successfully for many years
- Prime main street trading location
- Very popular East Devon coastal village
- Large freehold, ground floor shop premises
- Characterful building with stripped timber floorboards
- Asking Price is excluding Stock at Valuation
INTRODUCTION This is a rare opportunity to acquire a successful trading going concern retailing an extensive range of beach goods, homewares, fishing tackle, EDDC weekly car park permits, quality gifts & a range of other products.The Treasure Chest is located in a prime, main street in this extremely popular East Devon tourist destination and fishing village. The shop which has been traded successfully for many years by our client, currently operates from Easter through to October. The sale of the business includes the freehold title to the whole building which includes the ground floor shop premises and one flat above. (Please note that the flat above has been sold on a long lease).
THE LOCATION The much sough after village of Beer is primarily a fishing village although its history links it to the lace making industry and Jack Rattenbury's smuggling activities. The village has its own pebbled beach set in a small sheltered cove and a main street where one will find a range of amenities to include a post office, public houses, tea rooms, restaurants and a number of specialist shops and galleries. Beer is situated on the Jurassic coastline which was awarded world heritage status in 2001. Bus services from The Square provide a useful link to the nearby towns of Seaton, Sidmouth, Axminster and the Cathedral city of Exeter.
ENTRANCE Glazed door leading to:
MAIN TRADING AREA 36' 05" x 18' 02" (11.1m x 5.54m) Narrowing to 14'09 A characterful trading area with high ceiling and predominantly stripped timber floorboards. Shop window onto main street measuring 8'10" with further side window.
Till area with display cabinet, extensively fitted with display shelving racking throughout. Strip lighting.
Door to: WC and wash hand basin.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 377241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pennys, Seaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.