3 bedroom detached house for saleMaes Y Cadno , Coity, Bridgend. CF35 6DF
- A modern three bedroom detached house
- Fitted kitchen/dining room/EPC B
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Enclosed rear garden
- Single garage and parking for two vehicles
A most attractive three bedroom detached house, built by Persimmons within Parc Derwen in Coity. Conveniently positioned for the M4 corridor, McCarthur Glen designer outlet, along with Sainsburys. Princess of Wales hospital is close by and Bridgend town centre with amenities and facilities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60929618.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA53150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payton Jewell Caines, Bridgend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.