3 bedroom terraced house for saleWoodside Square, Muswell Hill, London, N10
- Three bedroom terraced house over three floors
- Private garden
- Impressive open plan kitchen/living/dinning room
- Contemporary German fitted kitchen with Smeg and Bosch appliances
- Feature staircase from ground to first floor
- Walk-in wardrobe to master bedroom
- Two modern bathrooms fitted with sleek Duravit appliances
- Secure basement parking included in price
- Easy Move now available
- EPC Rating = B
This SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM HOUSE is comprised over three floors and benefits from its own PRIVATE GARDEN. The ground floor boasts a LARGE OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING room and bespoke fitted kitchen. There is a FURTHER LIVING ROOM on the first floor and large master bedroom with a WALK-IN WARDROBE and en-suite.
Come and visit the marketing suite and show apartment (open 7 days a week) at:
London N10 3HU
0208 501 8777
Woodside Square sits in the heart of leafy Muswell Hill, a village-like community in North London with attractive, tree-lined Edwardian streets and panoramic views over the capital.
Woodside Grove is located on the Western side of the development, and comprises 34 homes, including 23 apartments and three duplex apartments, along with seven terraced houses. These homes are surrounded by extensive, mature grounds, giving them beautiful, green views.
This unique development comprises of stunning newly built Garden Apartments, alongside Heritage Apartments, created within three sensitively restored period buildings. A selection of new Edwardian-style family houses complete the collection of 161 homes. All residences are surrounded by mature grounds, giving them glorious, green views.
Square Footage: 1,438 sq ft
Woodside Square is around a 15-minute walk from The Northern Line's Highgate and East Finchley tube stations- and they're even quicker to reach by bus. Another short bus ride will get you to Bounds Green, Finsbury Park or Wood Green on the Picadilly Line.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60929960.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAP160284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Greater London Development & Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.