4 bedroom detached house for saleGleneagles Grove, Heighington, Lincoln
- Four Bedrooms & Two Reception Rooms
- Off-Road Parking & Double Garage
- Beautifully Landscaped Rear Garden
- Popular Village Location
Situated within the ever popular and sought after village of Heighington is this immaculately presented and well appointed four bedroom detached family home benefiting from off-road parking, double garage, beautifully landscaped and enclosed rear garden and versatile accommodation throughout.
Situated within the ever popular and sought after village of Heighington is this immaculately presented and well appointed four bedroom detached family home benefiting from off-road parking, double garage, beautifully landscaped and enclosed rear garden and versatile accommodation throughout. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Conservatory, Rear Porch/Office, Four Bedrooms to the First Floor and a Family Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With sliding door to the side aspect, tiled flooring and door into:-
Having stairs rising to the first floor, understairs storage cupboard, built-in storage with shelving, telephone point, wall mounted panel radiator and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
With low level WC, wash hand basin, wall mounted panel radiator and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Lounge 17' 3" x 12' 9" ( 5.26m x 3.89m )
Having dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and rear, wall mounted panel radiator, TV point and a feature gas fireplace with decorative surround, back and hearth.
Dining Room 10' 8" x 9' 7" ( 3.25m x 2.92m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect and wall mounted panel radiator.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 8' 10" ( 3.43m x 2.69m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, an integrated electric oven with four ring gas hob and space for further appliances; complete with tiled flooring and tiled splashbacks.
Conservatory 17' 4" x 8' 9" ( 5.28m x 2.67m )
Having double glazed windows to the rear and side, wall mounted panel radiator, sliding door to the rear aspect leading out to the garden and a range of base units.
Rear Porch / Office
Having a single glazed door to the side aspect leading out to the garden, wall mounted panel radiator, eye level units and a breakfast bar.
First Floor Landing
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, airing cupboard housing the boiler and doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 10' 10" ( 3.89m x 3.30m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.30m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 7' 10" ( 3.28m x 2.39m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, TV point, wall mounted panel radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Four 9' 1" x 6' 2" ( 2.77m x 1.88m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect and wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and a bath with mixer taps and shower over; complete with tiled flooring, tiled walls, heated towel rail and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Double Garage 17' 4" x 16' 5" ( 5.28m x 5.00m )
With two up and over doors, wooden to the side aspect leading to the garden, power, lighting, wall mounted panel radiator and eye level units.
To the front of the property there is a lawned area with decorative shrubs to borders and a driveway providing off-road parking in front of the double garage. The rear garden has been beautifully landscaped and laid to lawn, patio and gravelled areas with decorative shrubs to borders; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters by timber fencing.
Please note that these are draft particulars; awaiting vendor approval.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60931661.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.