1 bedroom maisonette for saleValley Road, Gillingham, Kent.
Offers in Excess of
- ONE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR MAISONETTE
- POPULAR UPPER GILLINGHAM LOCATION
- CONVENIENT FOR TOWN AND TRAIN STATION
- INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Purple Property are delighted to bring to the market this in our opinion very well presented first floor maisonette located in the popular Gillingham area, close to local amenities and train station, this property offers a perfect investment opportunity which is currently producing 8340.00 PA. This would make an excellent let. Call us on 01634 855000 to book your viewing.
Double glazed door to
HALLWAY: Stairs to first floor.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING: Double glazed window to side, laminate flooring, radiator, door to.
LOUNGE: 15 6 x 12 1 (4.73m x 3.68m) Two double glazed windows to front, laminate flooring, TV point, radiator.
KITCHEN: 15 6 x 11 10 (4.73m x 3.61m) Double glazed window to side, range of wall and base units, 1 stainless steel sink with mixer tap, stainless steel oven hob and extractor over with lighting, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator.
BEDROOM ONE: 13 x 12 4 (3.96m x 3.76m) Two double glazed windows to front, carpet as laid, radiator, doors to.
ENSUITE: 8 9 x 7 1(2.69m x 2.16m) Double glazed frosted window to side, low level W.C, wash hand basin, bath with shower over, ceramic tiled flooring, heated towel rail.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0001993. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purpleproperty.biz, Gillingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.