2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCastle Road, Okehampton, Devon
Sold STC £152,500
- New build home
- Expected completion - December 2016
- Two bedrooms
- Mains smoke detector with battery back-up
- 10 year LABC warranty
- Locally supplied contemporary kitchen
- TV points to lounge and master bedroom
- Level walk to town centre
PLOT 3. A great opportunity to purchase a new build home in Okehampton on an exciting development of just eight energy efficient units within walking distance of the shops and facilities. Plot 3 offers two-bedroom accommodation with allocated parking and garden.
Kitchen Dining Room
4.8m x 2.4m
4.83m max x 3.89m
Stairs to first floor
4.83m x 2.54m
3.7m x 2.62m
All measurements given are approximate. For further details contact the agent. Dimensions given are done so in good faith and before construction has commenced. They are approximate and for guidance only and should not be used for furniture or appliance purchases. Purchasers are strongly advised to confirm actual dimensions before committing to purchase.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNH160198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys, Okehampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.