4 bedroom barn conversion for saleChurch Lane, Edgcott, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP18
- Grade II listed 18th century barn conversion
- Four bedrooms, three bathrooms
- Sitting/family room with doors to the garden
- 31 ft. open plan dining room/kitchen
- Vaulted ceilings and exposed beams
- Barn style double garage
- West facing landscaped rear garden
- Aylesbury grammar schools catchment
A Grade II listed 18th century four bedroom barn conversion situated in a no through lane, with versatile accommodation of 2,215 sq. ft. and a barn style double garage. Rectory Barn dates back to 1750 and originally formed part of Rectory Farm, being used as a tractor barn and a hayloft. There was also once a milking shed where the side garden is today. The barn was converted in 1995 and, since purchasing the property in 2000, the current owners have made a number of alterations. These include remodelling the kitchen to incorporate the dining room, refitting the kitchen with oak units and Siemens appliances, installing skylights in the bathrooms, and landscaping the rear garden. Local amenities including a village shop, a post office, a school and a public house are located in Grendon Underwood which is approximately 1.5 miles away. Bicester and Aylesbury offer a wider variety of shops and social facilities. The property is also in catchment for Waddesdon Secondary School.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60932561.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OHO161181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.