3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleArthur Street, South Swinton Manchester
- Outstanding Semi Detached In South Swinton
- Three Good Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Lounge, Dining Room & Conservatory
- Large Block Paved Driveway With Double Gates
- Impressive Rear Garden Which Is Very Private
- Close To Broadoak Primary School
- Great Access Into Manchester, Close To A580
Looking For A Semi In South Swinton? We are delighted to offer for sale this truly gorgeous semi detached, just off Moorside Road in close proximity to Broadoak Primary School. It is rare that properties on this road come to the market and the vendor has gone to great lengths to transform this house into a beautiful family home which really does have a lovely feel to it. You enter into an attractive and bright entrance hall, a private and stylish lounge which is open to the dining room, leading through to a large quality conservatory with views over the garden. An impressive kitchen with small utility area. On the first floor, three good bedrooms and an attractive and spacious bathroom. To the rear is a large yet beautiful garden with a lawn, decked terrace and lovely willow tree for privacy, this is a garden where you would be happy to spend time and to sit out on long summer evenings. It is the locality that also sets this property aside., the demand for this area is stronger than ever and properties are selling quickly...Don't Miss Out!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60932585.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6869848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell Well Online, Worsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.