3 bedroom town house for saleWinchester, Hampshire
A substantial three bedroom family home built by Bargate Homes boasting a kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, underfloor heating. generous first floor living room, en-suite to master bedroom. Private courtyard garden - Private parking. Perfect for commuters.
SHOW HOME OPEN - Contact Charters to book an appointment
● Designer SieMatic kitchen with integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
● Underfloor heating to ground floor area
● Private courtyard garden
● Private parking
● In-house customer care team for 2 years + 10 year structural warranty
● Perfect for commuters with excellent transport links
● Just a few minutes walk to Winchester City centre
● EPC - TBC
A well-known landmark, located close to the city centre, ‘The Old Fire Station’ is a development of traditionally built homes in the heart of Winchester. With the shops within easy reach as well as great transport links this location is ideal for everyone
Disclaimer: Please note, floor plans and photos are for guidance only. Internal photographs are from the show home. Plans are preliminary and subject to changes. Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act 1979 we wish to declare a common shareholder between Charters and Bargate Homes.
Property ref: 121_1496_4212158
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4212158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charters Estate Agents Ltd, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.