2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMasefield Road, Diss
Sold STC £250,000
- Link Detached Bungalow
- 2 Double Bedrooms (1 En Suite)
- L- Shaped Sitting/Dining room
- Re-fitted Kitchen
- UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Garage & Landscaped Rear Garden
*** UNDER OFFER *** An attractive bungalow positioned within an established development, within a close proximity to the town centre, featuring two double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room, conservatory and a re-fitted kitchen to name a few!
Masefield Road is a popular residential area within Diss, and it is positioned, just a pleasant walk away along Church Street from the town centre. Diss is a thriving market town providing local and national shopping, well regarded schooling through to sixth form level, modern health centre and various sporting and leisure amenities including an 18 hole golf course. There are good transport links including a mainline railway station on the Norwich to London Liverpool Street line (London 90 minutes). The A140 provides good access to Norwich and Ipswich both around 25 miles away and the A143 links up to the A14 with Newmarket about an hour away and Cambridge a little further beyond. The historic town of Bury St Edmunds lies around 18 miles away. The bungalow we have to offer is brick built with a pantiled roof. Over the past years it has been the subject of a thorough scheme of modernisation. The present owners replaced the gas central heating system in 2007, which included a new boiler and radiators. They then extended the bungalow into the passage between the bungalow and the garage to create an en-suite and a larger second bedroom. The porch was also enclosed to help keep the heat in on those wintery days and then in 2015 they replaced the kitchen. The main bungalow is fully UPVC double glazed and has a L-shaped sitting/dining room, which defines the areas nicely, a conservatory, from which doors lead out into the landscaped rear garden. The main bathroom suite features a corner bath with an electric shower over.
Enclosed porch with a door opening into the entrance hall.
Storage cupboard, doors to bedrooms, bathroom and kitchen and sitting/dining room.
Sitting / Dining Room 21' 1" max x 13' 10" max ( 6.43m max x 4.22m max )
A boxed UPVC double glazed window to the front, fireplace with an inset gas living flame coal effect fire, with a timber surround and a granite effect hearth and screen, two radiators, television point, double doors into the conservatory.
Conservatory 10' 8" x 8' 11" ( 3.25m x 2.72m )
UPVC double glazing on a brick base with a polycarbonate roof, tiled floor, radiator and double doors into the garden.
Kitchen 11' 1" max x 9' 11" max ( 3.38m max x 3.02m max )
A re-fitted kitchen comprising of a range of matching wall and base units, including glass display cabinets with work surfaces over, fitted halogen hob with an extractor fan over, fitted stainless steel double oven, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, space for fridge freezer, one and a half bowl ceramic sink with a swan neck mixer tap over, tiled splash backs, tiled floor, window and door to rear.
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.71m x 3.02m )
Window to rear, radiator, fitted wardrobe with mirror fronted sliding doors, do to en suite.
A suite comprising of a shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 12' 6" max narrowing to 12' " x 10' 9" max ( 3.81m max narrowing to 3.66m x 3.28m max )
A double room with a window to the front, fitted wardrobes with mirror fronted sliding doors, radiator.
A suite comprising of a corner bath with a shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, obscured window to the front, extractor fan.
The owners have had the gardens professionally landscaped and to the front of the property an area of lawn is bordered by well-stocked flowerbeds. A concrete driveway with shingle parking area alongside, leads to the linked detached GARAGE with up and over door, personal door to the rear, power and light. The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn and is fully enclosed by high hedging to the rear boundary and close boarded fencing to each side. Shrub borders, shingle bedding, patio area.
From the town centre proceed down St Nicholas Street and turn left immediately before Diss museum into Church Street. Continue through the junction then turn right into Skelton Road. Take the second left turning into Champneys Road and then first right into Masefield Road where the property will be found a short way along on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60936713.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105724. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.