3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBaildon Chase, Leeds
Sold STC £100,000
- Guide Price £100,000 - £105,000
- Three Bedrooms
- End Terrace
- Corner Plot
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Guide Price £100,000 - £105,000 Situated on a good size corner plot is this beautifully presented three bedroom end terrace. The accommodation has a real modern feel and must be viewed to be appreciated. Gardens to three sides.
Situated on a good size corner plot is this beautifully presented three bedroom end terrace. The accommodation has a real modern feel and must be viewed to be appreciated. Comprising: Entrance hall, kitchen, lounge, landing, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Gardens to three sides.
Entrance door to front, double glazed window to front, cupboard housing central heating boiler, under stairs storage cupboard.
A fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, sink and drainer unit with stainless steel one and a half bowl, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, space fro fridge freezer, door to rear garden.
Double glazed windows to front and rear, two central heating radiators.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, radiator, storage cupboard.
Double glazed window to rear, fully tiled, heated towel rail, bathroom suite comprising: Bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low level flush WC.
The property has gardens to three sides. All with a fence boundary:
The front features paving with a lawn garden.
The side is lawn.
To the rear is paving with a large lawn garden and outbuilding.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60938399.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGT104927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crossgates. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.