2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Chase, Pinchbeck, SPALDING
- Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Large Parking Areas
- Well Presented Rear Garden
- Sought After Village Location
- Was £162,000 27.09.16 to 19.10.16 reduced to £155,000
This DETACHED BUNGALOW situated in the HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER village of Pinchbeck. The bungalow features TWO BEDROOMS, CONSERVATORY, LARGE PARKING AREAS and a GARAGE. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS RECOMMENDED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
William H Brown are delighted to present to the market this detached bungalow, situated in a fantastic location within the village of Pinchbeck, offering easy access to local amenities and schools. The property briefly comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms and a bathroom.
The property boasts spacious parking areas consisting of a gravelled area, concrete driveway and a wooden built garage. To the rear of the property there is also a well presented rear garden with patio area, laid to lawn area and a garden shed.
Double glazed door to front aspect, radiator and loft hatch access.
Lounge 14' x 10' ( 4.27m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, patio doors leading out to the rear garden, gas fire, wall lights, radiator, telephone point, TV point and a ceiling fan.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 7' 11" ( 3.58m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with a selection of wall and base units, work surfaces, sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, gas oven, gas hob, tiled walls and a door leading into:-
Conservatory 19' 7" x 7' 7" ( 5.97m x 2.31m )
Timber construction with double glazed windows to rear and side aspects and wall lights.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.61m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling fan and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 8' 5" ( 2.84m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Double glazed window to side aspect, bath with mixer taps and shower over, WC, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls and a radiator.
To the front of the property there is ample off street parking with a large gravelled parking area and a concrete driveway.
To the rear there is a laid to lawn area with mature flowers and shrubs, patio area and a garden shed.
Wooden build with double doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60938402.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDG105909. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.