Plot for salePlot at Trethurgy, St. Austell
- Impressively large individual rural building plot
- Delightful and well established garden setting
- Highly regarded rural village of Trethurgy
- Former large mature side garden Ruby Cottage
- Plot measures some 156' x 43'
- Approved outline planning reference PA 15/01619
- Superb owner occupier build project
- Detailed site viewing highly recommended
This is a surprisingly large, substantial individual building plot within the highly regarded rural village of Trethurgy, occupying a delightful mature setting. With good established boundaries, front stone walling boundary to be built.
The plot measures some 156 ft in length by 43 ft in width and has outline planning consent under reference PA15/01619 for a single dwelling house.
A typical and appealing 2 storey 3 bedroom design has been drawn by the architect and is available for inspection.
Mains water is available on site, mains electricity conveniently close by. The centrally placed dwelling house will afford superb front and rear gardens and provision or ample parking and garage.
The rural village of Trethurgy lies approximately 2 miles to the north of St Austell, very much rural environment with countryside walks in the immediate surrounds, and yet being within easy reach of St Austell's main town centre and coastal facilities of St Austell Bay. The Eden Project and beautiful rural walks in nearby Luxulyan Valley also feature.
Large individual rural plots of this nature are increasingly difficult to find and early appointments to appraise the site, location and setting are most strongly advised.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7014028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burrows Estate Agents, St Austell . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.