2 bedroom terraced house for saleIlderton Road, Stockton-On-Tees
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ** GUIDE PRICE £120,000 to £130,000 **
- Outstanding finish throughout with high specification BOSCH appliances and energy saving eco systems
- Fantastic Riverside location close to excellent local amenities and commuter routes including A66 and A19
- Close to Durham University Queens Campus and Infinity Bridge
- £1000.00 BUYERS INCENTIVE
** GUIDE PRICE £120,000 to £130,000 ** Bespoke executive style, deceptively spacious living accommodation and an enviable riverside location set this exceptional home apart from its far less impressive competitors.
Bespoke executive style, deceptively spacious living accommodation and an enviable riverside location are just a few of the things that set this exceptional home apart from its far less impressive competitors, with state of the art eco systems offering the highest standard of living and reduced energy bills this Vivo Northshore property is something very special indeed. No Chain. Immediate occupancy.
The standard of build afforded to the Vivo Northshore properties is most definitely one to rival all others and this property is a superb example to say the least. From the moment you step inside you cannot fail to be impressed by the timeless beauty, show home sophistication and seamless finish that greets you and continues throughout.
Under stairs cupboard for storage, double glazed door to the front elevation and a radiator.
Low level W/C, wash hand basin and a radiator.
Lounge 12' 9" max x 13' 5" max ( 3.89m max x 4.09m max )
Generous sized lounge area, double glazed French doors and a radiator.
Kitchen 8' 9" max x 12' 9" max ( 2.67m max x 3.89m max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, a 1 and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, a range of appliances including: electric bosch oven with gas hob, modern style stainless steel bosch cooker hood, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated bosch microwave, central heating boiler. Patio doors and a radiator.
Stairs leading from the living room and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' x 12' 8" max ( 3.35m x 3.86m max )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, vaulted ceiling and a radiator.
Suite comprising: partially tiled, shower cubicle, low level W/C, wash hand basin, extractor fan, double glazed velux window and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 3" max x 12' 9" max ( 2.51m max x 3.89m max )
Walk in wardrobe for storage, double glazed window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
Suite comprising: partially tiled, panelled bath with shower over, low level W/C, wash hand basin and a radiator.
To the front of the property there is allocated parking and to the rear of the property is a fully enclosed garden with patio area, lawn area and shed for storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60939641.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO106640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.