2 bedroom terraced house for saleTemplar Street, Wakefield
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £85,000 - £89,000
- 2 Bedroom mature Terrace
- Extended garden with huge potential to develop further (subject to planning permission)
- Dining Kitchen
- Outskirts of Wakefield City Centre
- Viewing Essential
GUIDE PRICE: £85,000 - £89,000. A deceptively spacious 2 Bedroom Mature Terrace located on the outskirts of Wakefield City Centre. Offering the bonus of an EXTENDED GARDEN TO THE REAR with huge potential for development (subject to planning permission). Viewing by appointment to fully appreciate.
GUIDE PRICE: £85,000 - £89,000. A 2 bedroom mature terrace property comprising of dining kitchen, lounge, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. The property has the added bonus of an extended garden to the rear with huge potential to extend further or build (subject to planning permission). The property also has off road parking to the rear.
Front entrance door with obscured glazed upvc panel leading into the lounge.
Lounge 12' 3" x 13' 5" into the alcove ( 3.73m x 4.09m into the alcove )
Single glazed window to the front aspect. Wall lights, coving to ceiling, fireplace with electric fire, tv point, telephone point, convector style double radiator, central light. Solid door leading into the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 13' 9" x 12' 2" ( 4.19m x 3.71m )
Two single glazed windows to the rear aspect. Understairs pantry space. Pine units to include a range of base and wall cupboards with chrome handles, under cabinet lighting, integrated sink one and a half size and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for oven, space for other utilities, gas fire to the wall, radiator. Vinyl flooring which continues into the downstairs w.c. Access into the downstairs w.c. and access to the first floor.
Single glazed obscured glazed window to the rear aspect. W.C. Radiator, vinyl flooring.
Staircase access to the first floor landing from the kitchen.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 12' 2" ( 3.73m x 3.71m )
Single glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator. A full range of full height fitted wardrobes, matching dressing table and beside cabinets.
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 8' 7" ( 3.71m x 2.62m )
Single glazed window to the rear aspect. Coving to ceiling, full height storage units, radiator.
Single obscured glazed window to the rear aspect. Three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with twin taps, electric shower over, pedestal sink with twin taps, w.c., vinyl flooring, partly tiled walls, radiator.
On street parking to the front. Enclosed paved garden area to the rear, gated access to a shared access road. Adjacent parking and a fantastic plot of land being mainly lawned with a stable block (huge potential to develop further (subject to planning permission).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60939671.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.