1 bedroom flat for saleNew Kings Road, Parsons Green, SW6
- An Entirely Remodelled And Refurbished Ground Floor Flat
- Popular New Kings Road Location
- One Large Double Bedroom
- Awesome En-Suite Bathroom And Further Guest Cloakroom/W.C
- Impressive Fitted Kitchen
- Moments From Parsons Green's Boutiques And Restaurants
- A Short Walk From Parsons Green Underground Station
A well remodelled and stylishly presented ground floor flat set just off one of Parsons Greens most sought after and famous Roads. Set just behind the main thoroughfare of New Kings Road's bistros and popular boutiques and accessed via a gated courtyard, this really is a perfect first time purchase or buy to let investment.
The internal accommodation comprising a welcoming reception room with engendered wood floors and double sliding patio doors that help flood the room with natural light. A double width opening leads into the impeccable kitchen. Entirely refitted and well equipped with feature tiles and a host of fitted appliances. The inner hallway boasts a guest cloakroom/w.c and into the double bedroom. This is a great space with fitted storage and its own luxurious en-suite bathroom.
This really is a perfect double bedroom flat. Offered with a brand new, long leasehold and situated just a short walk along New Kings Road from Parsons Green tube and the variety of popular bars and restaurants that it's famed for.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60940193.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haus Properties, Munster Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.