3 bedroom terraced house for saleSmallwood, Peterborough
Sold STC £130,000
- £1000 buyers incentive available
- Mid terraced house
- Three bedrooms
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Re-Fitted Kitchen/dining room
- 18' lounge
- Communal Parking
- Viewing highly Recommended
* £1000 buyers incentive available
* Mid terraced house
* Three bedrooms
* Downstairs cloakroom
* Re-Fitted Kitchen/dining room
* 18' lounge
* Communal Parking
* Viewing highly Recommended
Front entrance door to:
Built-in storage cupboard, radiator, tiled flooring, stairs to first floor landing, doors to
Fitted two piece suite comprising, wash hand basin and close coupled wc, tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, PVCu double glazed window to front aspect.
3.32m max x 5.60m (10'11" x 18'4"). PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, laminate flooring, TV & satellite point, PVCu double glazed sliding patio doors to garden.
4.98m x 2.48m (16'4" x 8'2"). Range of wall and floor level units with fitted worktop space over, inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap with storage cupboards under, tiled splashbacks, integrated dishwasher, built-in electric oven with fitted hob, PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, window to rear, tiled flooring, floor mounted gas central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft hatch, doors to:
4.85m x 2.51m (15'11" x 8'3"). PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
3.35m x 3.02m (11' x 9'11"). PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
2.95m x 1.96m plus door recess (9'8" x 6'5"). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
1.65m x 1.35m (5'5" x 4'5").
Fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC, fully tiled walls, PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, built-in airing cupboard.
An enclosed rear garden, enclosed by wooden fencing, laid to lawn, garden shed, paved patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60940388.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB202438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.