4 bedroom detached house for saleGrizedale Close, Clayton-Le-Moors
- A beautifully presented 4 bedroom detached property
- No chain delay
- Nestling within a spacious corner plot
- Situated in a highly sought after location
- Modern fitted dining kitchen
- Master bedroom with 3 piece shower room
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Family friendly rear garden
- Garage & Driveway
- Viewing appointments recommended
CHAIN FREE. Nestling within this spacious corner plot upon this highly sought after development close to Mercer Park is this beautifully presented 4 bedroom detached family home which simply must be viewed to be fully appreciated. This fantastic property boasts generous accommodation throughout with the perfect flow for families including 2 reception rooms, uPVC conservatory & a modern fitted dining kitchen with a separate utility room. Grizedale Close is situated just off Brantwood & is within close proximity to good schools, local amenities and the M65 motorway network links which is ideal for those who commute. Briefly comprising: entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, uPVC conservatory, modern fitted dining kitchen, utility room & a 2 piece cloakroom. To the first floor you will find the master bedroom with a 3 piece en suite shower room, 2 double & 1 single bedroom complemented by the 4 piece family bathroom suite. The rear garden is one of the stand out features and is ideal for outdoor family activities and boasts a well maintained grass lawn, flower beds and a decked seating/BBQ area. To the front is a spacious driveway which provides access to the garage. For further information please contact Linda at our Accrington Branch.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60940784.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6960581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duckworths Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.