3 bedroom terraced house for saleDuke Street, Hoddesdon
Sold STC £320,000
- NO UPWARD CHAIN....
- Lounge & Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Sitting Room/Dining Room
- Courtyard Style Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
Being offered with no upward chain is this spacious, bright and extended three bedroom terraced family home with tunnel side access and benefits from double glazed windows, gas central heating via radiators, courtyard rear garden and off street parking to front. An internal viewing is a must.
We are pleased to offer for sale this bright, spacious and extended three bedroom terraced family home incorporating many features to include gas central heating via radiators, double glazed windows, off street parking and courtyard rear garden. The property is conveniently located within walking distance of local shops, bus stops, schools of all age groups and Rye House mainline station serving London Liverpool Street. Hoddesdon Town is also within close proximity offering further shopping and recreational amenities which include a Wednesday and Friday market. Being offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN this property must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Double glazed main front door leading to:
With a tiled floor, radiator, stairs to first floor, power points, door to lounge and door to kitchen/breakfast room.
Lounge 11' 7" x 11' 1" ( 3.53m x 3.38m )
With double glazed window to front elevation, power points, TV point and radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 21' 9" x 7' 6" ( 6.63m x 2.29m )
KITCHEN AREA: with a range of wall cupboards, work tops with cupboards and drawers under, Blanco charcoal sink unit, space for gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for upright fridge freezer, partly tiled walls, tiled flooring, double glazed window and door leading to the rear garden.
BREAKFAST AREA: with a tiled floor, built in large storage cupboard, radiator and power points. Wall mounted boiler.
Sitting Room / Dining Room 21' 4" x 9' ( 6.50m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to side and double glazed doors leading to the rear garden. Two radiators, power points and TV point.
First Floor Landing
Loft access with pull down ladder, partly boarded with light and insulated.
Bedroom 1 14' 4" x 11' 7" ( 4.37m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front, power points and radiator. Additional feature circular window.
Bedroom 2 14' 5" x 11' 6" ( 4.39m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, power points, TV connector and built in airing cupboard.
Bedroom 3 7' 4" x 7' 3" ( 2.24m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to front, power points and radiator.
Comprising a paneled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, double glazed obscure window to rear, tiled walls and radiator.
Separate W C
Comprising a low level flush WC and double glazed window to rear elevation.
Paved courtyard style REAR GARDEN with two garden sheds, one with light and power connected, fenced boundaries, outside water tap and outside light. Side gate through to tunnel side access leading to FRONT GARDEN which is block paved, offering parking for two vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60941894.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.