3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTy Glas Road, Llanishen, Cardiff
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious semi detached home
- Easily converted to four bedrooms
- Popular location
- Garage & off road parking
- Two reception rooms plus conservatory
CURRENTLY THREE BED BUT COULD EASILY BE CONVERTED TO FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS. Traditional semi detached property situated in a popular location in Llanishen close to many local amenities. Offering larger than average accommodation, plus front and rear gardens, garage and off road parking.
CURRENTLY THREE BED BUT COULD EASILY BE CONVERTED TO FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS. Traditional semi detached property situated in a popular location in Llanishen close to many local amenities. This larger than average traditional property offers versatile accommodation, sizeable gardens, garage plus parking for several vehicles. Viewing recommended!
Entered via double glazed door with secondary door into porch
With parquet floor, radiator, stairs rising to the first floor and understairs storage.
With WC and wash hand basin, tiled walls, window to the side and radiator.
Lounge 23' 6" x 11' 11" ( 7.16m x 3.63m )
With parquet flooring, double sliding doors to the rear garden, radiator.
Dining Room 14' 9" x 12' 6" from alcove ( 4.50m x 3.81m from alcove )
With parquet flooring, radiator, window to front, fireplace.
Kitchen/diner 23' 10" x 10' ( 7.26m x 3.05m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worktops over, tiled walls and matching splashbacks, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for fridge freezer, power points, wall mounted boiler, radiator ,door and window to conservatory.
Conservatory 11' 1" x 9' ( 3.38m x 2.74m )
Laminate flooring, French doors opening to the garden, power points, frosted door to the right hand side.
With laminate flooring, large storage cupboard and doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 25' 8" x 12' 6" into alcove ( 7.82m x 3.81m into alcove )
Extremely spacious master bedroom that could easily be split into two double bedrooms. Carpeted floor, two radiators, power points, phone line, window to rear.
With shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, wooden floorboards, window to the rear.
Dressing Room 10' 6" x 8' 5" ( 3.20m x 2.57m )
With window to the rear, radiator, power points, carpeted floor.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 12' 3" ( 3.81m x 3.73m )
With laminate floor, airing cupboard, radiator, window to the front, airing cupboard with water tank in alcove.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 10' ( 3.33m x 3.05m )
With window to the side, laminate floor, radiator and power points.
With window to the front, bath with shower, WC and wash hand basin, heated towel rail, radiator.
With off road parking for several vehicles.
Very good size rear garden with decked area, patio, cotswold stone area, garage access, shed, side access.
With up and over door, pantry.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60941900.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTC105774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.