2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHall Road, Norwich
- Stunning hall entrance end terrace
- Pretty walled garden
- Popular south City location
- Shower and bathroom
- Bespoke garden room
GUIDE PRICE £220,000 - £230,000.
A WONDER TO MARVEL! An absolutely exceptional mellow grey brick 1886 built two double bedroom end terrace hall entrance townhouse, positioned in this popular area just south of Norwich City Centre. Quirky does not begin to describe this unique & bespoke home.
This hall entrance home boasts a sizable lounge with cast iron feature fireplace, kitchen / dining room, refitted shower room and rear lobby with an attractive bespoke garden room all on the ground floor, whist off the landing to the first floor there is a large double bedroom with a high ceiling and en-suite bathroom, and a further double bedroom, again with a high ceiling. The property has a pretty walled rear garden, enclosed front and permit on road parking. Features include a beautiful lounge with exposed wood panelling, original cornicing and picture rails, original doors and floors and stain glass feature over front entrance door. In particular, the property's side entrance facade must be appreciated, which is access via a private lane which runs between Hall Road and City Road. An early viewing is essential.
With entrance door positioned to the side of the house, stairs to the first floor, part wood panelled walls and original stain glass panel by the front door.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 15' 11" x 9' 7" ( 4.85m x 2.92m )
Exposed strip wood floor, two windows to the side aspect, inset attractive cast iron fireplace with cast iron fender, full strip wood panel wall, cornice and picture rail with door to:
Garden Room 12' 7" x 7' 2" max ( 3.84m x 2.18m max )
Impressive garden room with velux skylight windows, uPVC window to the side aspect and uPVC double floor to the front aspect with two exposed timber beams.
Kitchen / Dining Room 14' 10" max x 9' 7" max ( 4.52m max x 2.92m max )
Fully fitted range of eye and base level kitchen units with inset one and a half bowl sink unit, fitted rolltop worksurface, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel gas hob wit stainless steel extractor and splashback, electric oven, plumbing for washing machine and window to the rear aspect.
With door to garden and door to:
With a suite comprising shower cubicle with inset electric shower, wash hand basin and low level WC with concealed cistern, tiled splashbacks and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Access to roof space and high ceiling.
Bedroom One 15' 1" max narrowing to 9' 2" x 13' 2" max ( 4.60m max narrowing to 2.79m x 4.01m max )
Window to the rear aspect and strip wood floor.
En-Suite Bathroom 9' 1" x 9' 11" ( 2.77m x 3.02m )
With a suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled splashbacks and window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 12' 6" max x 10' 1" max ( 3.81m max x 3.07m max )
Strip wood floor, built in storage cupboard, high ceiling and window to the front aspect.
There is a small enclosed area to the front access via a gate from hall road with a wall mounted letter box and there is also on road permit parking. The rear garden is fully enclosed by wall with two original brick stores, outside tap and a feature brick patio and gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60941912.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.