3 bedroom terraced house for saleHigh Meadows, Upton Scudamore, Warminster
Sold STC £210,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 1940s Terraced House
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Parking Space
- No Onward Chain
Door to front. Stairs to first floor.
Sitting Room 17' 1" x 10' 6" max ( 5.21m x 3.20m max )
Dual aspect with double glazed windows to front and rear. Fireplace with log burner. TV aerial & telephone points. Two radiators.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 13' 7" max x 12' 7" max ( 4.14m max x 3.84m max )
L- shaped. Double glazed stable door to rear garden. Double glazed window to rear. Fitted kitchen with range of wall and floor units with wooden work surfaces over. Sink and drainer unit with tiled splashbacks. Electric oven and hob. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Radiator. Inset ceiling spotlights.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from Entrance Hall. Double glazed window to rear. Loft access. Also used as office space.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 10' 7" ( 3.68m x 3.23m )
The master bedroom is a double room with window to the front aspect, featuring built in wardrobe, airing cupboard, wall mounted radiator as well as television and telephone points.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" max x 9' 5" ( 3.18m max x 2.87m )
Window to front aspect overlooking the Green, built in wardrobe, television aerial point and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 6' 5" ( 2.90m x 1.96m )
Single bedroom with window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobe and wall mounted radiator.
bathroom suite including walk in style shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, electric heated towel rail, and tiling to splash backs and floor. Window to the rear aspect.
The property overlooks a pleasant green area, well maintained and lined with mature trees.
Immediately to the front of the house is a small garden space consisting of lawn area and planting beds. there is also a block built storage area currently employed as a log store.
To the rear of the property is a well proportioned garden, featuring generous lawn space, further planting beds and vegetable growing beds, paved seating area and wooden built shed.
The garden also allows for space to accommodate one vehicle, with gated access available. It must be noted that there is no dropped kerb access, however the vendor would like it noted that planning permission has previously been granted for the installation of a dropped kerb.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60943031.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WST103619. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Westbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.