3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMeols Drive, Hoylake, Wirral
- Ideally Located Three Bedroom Bungalow
- Close to Local Amenities & Hoylake Train Station
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen, Utility/ Drying Room
- Bathroom, En-Suite Shower Room
- Gardens To Front & Rear
- Ample Parking For Several Vehicles
Very good sized, ideally located, detached three bedroom bungalow in Hoylake with its excellent range of amenities, In addition the property comprises; hall, two reception rooms, kitchen, en-suite to master bedroom, further bathroom, gardens to front, side & rear, ample parking for several vehicles.
Very good sized, ideally located, detached bungalow in Hoylake with its excellent range of amenities, close to Hoylake Train Station. The very good sized accommodation comprises: Entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen and utility/drying room. There are three well-proportioned bedrooms with considerable built-in storage, the master bedroom having an en-suite shower room. In addition there is a part tiled bathroom/shower with coloured suite and a separate cloakroom. The property also has double glazing where specified and gas central heating. Outside is a garage, very well kept and easily maintained front, side and rear gardens, the front providing off road parking for a number of vehicles.
With double glazed entrance door, ceiling light, single panel radiator and decorative tiled floor. Part glazed inner door to hall.
Tall airing cupboard with shelving and lagged hot water cylinder. Double panel radiator.
Front Lounge 15' 11" into recess x 13' 2" ( 4.85m into recess x 4.01m )
With double glazed windows to front and side, feature York stone and tiled fire place with living flame coal effect gas fire. Double panel radiator.
Dining Room 16' 9" to doors x 10' 8" ( 5.11m to doors x 3.25m )
With double glazed window to front, Double glazed rear door and double glazed windows over-looking and leading to the rear garden. Double panel radiator.
Kitchen 15' 1" x 8' 1" ( 4.60m x 2.46m )
Having units with oak effect doors, marble effect work surfaces and comprising: Two and a half bowl inset sink unit with lower cupboards, extended work surface with recess and plumbing beneath for washing machine. Further range of one double and one single doored base cupboard and base drawer unit, two double and one single wall cupboard. Gas point. Part tiled walls, single panel radiator, double glazed window above sink unit and double glazed door leading to garden.
Master Bedroom 11' 10" into wardrobe x 11' 1" into recess ( 3.61m into wardrobe x 3.38m into recess )
With double glazed window over-looking rear garden, double panel radiator, fitted two single wardrobes with upper linen cupboards, bedside units. Fitted sliding mirror door wardrobes with upper cupboards.
En-Suite Shower Room
With coloured suite and comprising: Tiled shower cubicle with Mira shower, wash hand basin with lower cupboards. Double glazed frosted window, tiled floor. Wall mirror and ceiling light.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 8" into wardrobes ( 3.63m x 2.95m into wardrobes )
With double glazed window, single panel radiator, double wardrobe with upper linen cupboards.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" to wardrobes x 9' 7" ( 2.95m to wardrobes x 2.92m )
With double glazed window, single panel radiator, two double wardrobes with upper linen cupboards.
With coloured suite and comprising: Panelled bath with Mira shower and curtain, pedestal wash basin, low level WC. Double glazed frosted window, marble effect tiled floor. Two walls with complementary tiling, single panel radiator.
With coloured suite and comprising: Low level WC., wash hand basin, mosaic tiled floor. Double glazed frosted window and single panel radiator.
Utility/ Drying Room
Good sized room with Worcester gas central heating boiler, single panel radiator, double glazed window and tiled floor.
There are gardens to the front, side and rear.
To The Front
With boundary walling and paved drive providing ample parking for a number of vehicles.
To The Side
Paved with large garden shed and generous room for parking behind private gates leading to the front.
To The Rear
Private rear garden with a pleasant outlook, brick patio, boundary walling and summer house.
With up and over entrance door
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60943085.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY102865. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.