3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSidegate Lane West, Ipswich
- Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Cloakroom & Family Bathroom
- Potential Off-Road Parking to the Rear
- Highly Sought After Location & School Catchment
This three bedroom semi-detached house is located in the heart of the highly desirable area of IP4, catchment to Northgate High School. The property must be viewed, boasting two reception rooms, a cloakroom and original features.
Set back of the road, located off Colchester Road and close to all local amenities including bus routes, local shops and Ipswich Hospital.
The property provides easy access on to the main arterial routes in and out of Ipswich including the A12 and the A14 also surrounding areas such as Kesgrave, Martlesham, Woodbridge & Felixstowe.
Accommodation As Follows:
Entrance Door Into:
The hallway features karndean flooring and the stairs leading to the first floor.
Lounge 14' 2" in to bay x 12' 2" max ( 4.32m in to bay x 3.71m max )
The lounge features a double glazed bay window to the front, laminate flooring and a electric fire with brick surround.
Dining Room 11' 7" x 10' 2" ( 3.53m x 3.10m )
The dining room features a picture rail surround, karndean flooring, featured fireplace and double glazed French doors to the rear.
The cloakroom has a obscure double glazed window to the side and is fully tiled with karndean flooring. Two piece suite comprising of a wall mounted wash hand basin and a low level w.c.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 7' 4" ( 2.57m x 2.24m )
The kitchen has a one and a half sink unit with mixer tap over, adjoining work surface with drawers under and matching eye and base level cupboards. Space for fridge and cooker. Double glazed door to the rear. Larder with additional work surface with plumbing for washing machine, additional work surface and double glazed window to the side.
First Floor Landing
The landing features a double glazed obscure window to the side.
Bedroom One 14' 7" in to bay x 10' 4" ( 4.45m in to bay x 3.15m )
The master bedroom features a double glazed bay window to the front and an ornamental fire place.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 11' 7" max ( 3.53m x 3.53m max )
Bedroom two features a wall mounted boiler, picture rail surround, original fireplace and a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 6' 1" ( 2.41m x 1.85m )
Bedroom three features a double glazed window to the front.
The family bathroom features a three piece suite comprising of vanity wash hand basin with under cupboards, low level w.c and enclosed bath. Fully tiled with tiled flooring and a obscure double glazed window to the rear.
The front garden is enclosed by a brick wall with a pathway leading to the front door.
The rear garden is enclosed by panelled fencing with gate access, mainly laid to lawn with seating area.
There is allocated parking to the rear of the property, accessible down a un-made road which has not been maintained.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60943109.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPW100215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.